HOW TO USE
Cistus is a flowering plant that is common on ted dry and rocky soils found near the equator. They are perennial growers and are very commonly cultivated for garden user. You may also here this plant referred to as “rockrose”, “rose of Sharon”, or “labandum”..
100% pure undiluted cistus essential oil which naturally contain: a-Pinene, Camphene, Hexen-1-ol, Trimethylcyclohexanone, Bornyl Acetate
Before we were using cistus essential oil, shepherds were using the gum that the plant produces for therapeutic applications:
- Anti-Aging Qualities – The oil does a great job of tightening the skin when applied, preventing wrinkles from forming
- Antibacterial – As the shepherds originally discovered, Cistus does a great job fighting infections on small cuts and scrapes.
- Improves Circulation – You can even use this oil to help improve circulation
- Uplifting – Many believe that cistus essential oil works wonders in relaxing your mind and calming your nerves
HOW TO USE
- Do not use oxidized cistus essential oil
- Contraindicated in pregnancy and breastfeeding
- External use only
- Always use diluted with carrier oil, 2% concentration recommended
- Do not use on pregnant women and children without doctor's consultation